A duo of letter left in the Archamgi's inbox at the Grim gallows.

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Kodara

A duo of letter left in the Archamgi's inbox at the Grim gallows.

Unread post by Kodara »

The first letter is marked VERY officially, and stamped with the seal of the apothicary society.

"Dear guildmates of the one known as Kodara Winterhoof.

Kodara passed away in the tender care of the Aldor in Shattarth city yesterday, after succumbing to the effects of the plague. His remains were buried in the cemitary of the Lights hope chapel, as he had not specified any instructions for them in the event o his death.

Visiting hours are from 10 am to 7 pm goblin time standard time

Sincerely

Hubirs Noxiouse, of the royal apothocary society."

The second letter is sealed within a blood encrusted envelope, with several tea stains, the letter itself is written in what appears to be gnomish blood in a very fine hand, but he parchment it is written on is a bit worse for wear.

"Dear Grim

No doubt you have heard news of my passing in recent days, but I tell you I still live! Though admittedly not as I once was.I am now a shell of my former self, a pale shadow of my former glory. I was brought back as a Deathknight, in the service of the Lick King himself, but after the events following our defeat at the battle of Lights Hope Chapel, I have regained my will... and my hatred for the alliance! I am now a Knight of the Ebon Blade, and wish to once again serve the mandate! I hope wo walk among you all soon

Slay well. Mogua Silverclaw; formerly known as Kodara Winterhoof