An Eloquent Letter

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Karthok

An Eloquent Letter

Unread post by Karthok »

Written eloquently in fine black ink on a fresh piece of parchment paper stamped with a blood red seal, delivered to the Grim’s mail.

Greetings Grim. My name is Karthok Deathrage. I am currently a freelance assassin for hire. I send this letter to inform you that I would like to join the Grim. It is my belief that I could offer my services to aid the Grim in its endeavors and its ultimate goal of peace through annihilation. My skills include sabotage, espionage, disguise, assassination, poisoning, survival, first-aid, persuasion, smuggling, torture, close-combat, the use of sniper-rifles, manipulation, leatherworking, skinning, trap-making, cooking and other less-notable abilities. As this is an application I believe it would be in my best-interest to divulge any and all prior and current knowledge that could affect my admittance into the Grim. I have willingly attacked, captured, tortured and killed other members of the Horde in my past either under orders, for my employer or for entertainment. I was a member of the Twilight’s Hammer cult during its height in the Cataclysm and later aided the acquisition of Twilight’s Hammer cultists into the Kor’kron. I served willingly and loyally in the Kor’kron from Garrosh Hellscream’s ascension to Warchief of the Horde until the aftermath of the Siege of Orgrimmar. Cobrak Deadeye currently wishes me dead for the torture of Breygrah Ragetotem. I am wanted for several bounties, none of them created by members of the Horde to the extent of my knowledge. The final piece of information, and possibly the most pressing matter is that my sister, Shokkra Deathrage, is a member of Sanctuary. While I do not follow her naive beliefs or her worldview, she is my sister by blood and I love her dearly. Should I be accepted into the Grim, I will follow vehemently all of its wishes and orders I receive, so long as it does not force me to harm my sister. Should this be an issue, I am more than willing to discuss it and reach a compromise. That is all. Aka’magosh, Grim.

-Karthok Deathrage
Khorvis

Re: An Eloquent Letter

Unread post by Khorvis »

A letter is returned. It is extremely short considering the author, and the pen strokes have created deep furrows into the parchment - nearly tearing it asunder.
Aspirant Karthok Deathrage,

Report to the Temple of the Jade Serpent's Heart of Jade tomorrow evening when the goblin clock strikes 8 in the evening.

Bloodstar
The red waxen seal was stamped so firmly that it smeared whatever sigil it may have borne.
Aureilya
Lost

Unread post by Aureilya »

(This should be good.)
Filora

Unread post by Filora »

[[ 21:49:21 [Shokkra-Ravenholdt]: All I can imagine is Karthok's entire interview happening while Khorvis chokes him in one hand ]]

18:41:20 [Lilliana-TwistingNether]: I don't know how to play the game, just rp.
21:31:21 [Ulrezaj-TwistingNether]: What are we without the bw?