The Codex of Bishoph Steele (letter of intent)

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Bishoph
Lost

The Codex of Bishoph Steele (letter of intent)

Unread post by Bishoph »

I am the Raven.
I am the forgotten one.
I see what others can't.
My everlasting torment that has wrought me...
both body and mind...
is both blessing and curse.
I am blind, yet I see everything.
I seek true power and understanding.

Throughout this chaos, I have foreseen through my visions that The Grim holds such a power. I realize that even now with very little understanding of Shadow Magic, I require mentors to assist my understanding of what great power that has been bestowed upon me, even if I am not fully aware of my true potential at the moment. My will is incredibly strong, yet my body must grow strong to withstand the obliterating toll this magic inflicts upon this rotting corpse I once called a body. I have strange nightmares of my past as a divine scholar but it is so sporadic it only confuses me. This curse that I have lived with for this timeless measure was from a book I once acquired back in my studies so long ago. I learn now that even my old town I called home has been destroyed by the so called Scourge. Since that dreadful day of reading that book, my soul has intertwined with the Raven. With my visions and atonement with such a strange and majestic creature, I could very well provide much assistance to The Grim. Should I prove worthy of rank, I will serve with utmost loyalty.
Neevah

Re: The Codex of Bishoph Steele (letter of intent)

Unread post by Neevah »

Today was the day of fancy letters of Supplication it seemed. No sooner had she set aside her reply to the Heartseeker than the couriers delivered this letter to her. She broke the seal and read it through, relieved that this one she could somewhat understand.

"Raven,

The Grim and the Mandate that guides it make for worthy mentors of those willing to learn and live its ways. If your mind is open and your spirit ready, then make yourself known at tonight's Inquisition at the Orphanage in Orgrimmar. We gather at seven by the Goblin clock. Hear our words, and see how you may focus your shadowy talents to serve and protect the future of the Horde.

-Inquisitor Ruuki the Reborn"