Skalla's Letter of intent

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Skalla

Skalla's Letter of intent

Unread post by Skalla »

The name's Skalla Blastsprocket. Time is money, so I ain't gonna waste yours: I wanna join your organization. Every since my company on Kezan went ka-blewy during the cataclysm, I've made a living as a merc; peeling sweet sweet gold out of alliance skins, ha ha! Business has been good, but now I'm looking to expand my interests, if ya know what I mean. Like all green blooded goblins, I try to live by the three 'P's, Profit, Pride, and Profit, and I know I can bring all three to The Grim!
Khorvis

Re: Skalla's Letter of intent

Unread post by Khorvis »

A letter is returned via the goblin post, inked with incarnadine and the sigil of the Grim.
Aspirant Blastsprocket,

Your intent do be known to us, and your voice will be heard. The Grim do not exist for profit - our wealth lies in the surety of safety for our Horde brothers and sisters. There do be no price that the coin counters of Bilgewater could ever place on that.

The war effort does, however, require funds to grind onwards. We do not be blind to this necessity, and if you do have the means to expand our onslaught, such skills may find a welcome home in our Halls.

Report to the Inquisition without delay.

High Inquisitor Bloodstar