Written on a scorched Kirin Tor banner

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Lesara
Lost

Written on a scorched Kirin Tor banner

Unread post by Lesara »

Fire. Burning. Agony.

This is what I want to bring to the Alliance who wronged my people, who cast us aside and actively slaughtered us. But I don't want to do it alone. I want to be with people who share my interests. I introduced myself in person before, but I admit, proper channels work best.

My name is Le'yara Sunspear, formerly of the Kirin Tor, now of the Extremely Hateful. Give me the chance to prove that I can live up to your standards, and you will have a fiery ally on your side! To prove myself, you'll find this is written on a... prize of mine.

Peace through annihilation!
Lilliana

Re: Written on a scorched Kirin Tor banner

Unread post by Lilliana »

Lilliana picked up the scorched banner when it was delivered. She read it over, and stalked it over to Khorvis's office. She barely paused to knock on the door frame, simply strolling straight in without invite, "Heeeey. Heeeeeeeeeey. Khorvis, that elf thing finally wrote her letter properly!"
Gazreeth
Lost

Re: Written on a scorched Kirin Tor banner

Unread post by Gazreeth »

*Gaz walked by, reached up at what Lilly had in her hand. The moment he touched it he froze it and walked away laughing.*