Logark Letter of intent

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Logark

Logark Letter of intent

Unread post by Logark »

It is late at night and the moon is shining bright in the sky. Logark a warrior clad in plate mail walks to the Grim Hall inquisitor's office with purpose and resolve. A mix of auburn and lightly grey hair intermingle upon his head. Piercing green eyes with wisdom and compassion for the horde are beneath his brow. On his back is a battleaxe and in his right hand is a case which contains a scroll. he walks up to the receptacle, labeled, "Mail goes here" he places the scroll
within the box then grunts and walks out of the building with pride and determination. the scroll contains the following.

To the leadership of The Grim. My name is Logark, a retired soldier of the Horde army. I was honorably discharged from service a year ago. In my retirement I have striven to enjoy myself in drinking and merry making within the taverns of Orgrimar, yet my heart stirs with fiery resolve to destroy the enemies of the Horde. I find it difficult to rest or find relief knowing that our enemy the Alliance is left unchecked to ravage and pillage our borders and interior. I have looked for work and alas no-one is hiring for my brand of service. My brother Von told me of your company and my heart was en-kindled with flame unquenchable for the opportunity to slay the dogs of the Alliance and place their skulls as trophies on my hearth. I am seeking kinship with your Company to embolden this flame and to bond with those who share my desire. Let us be the be the bringers of death to our foe. FOR THE HORDE!!!! If you wish to accept me into The Grim i have enclosed my address for a return response. I look forward to hearing from you.

Lok'Tar Ogar
Logark.
Neevah

Re: Logark Letter of intent

Unread post by Neevah »

Ruuki settled at her desk with a grunt, taking a much needed break from her work in the forge. The rolled up scroll sat before her, left there by the peon who normally sorted their mail, and she reached forward to open it. She scanned the words written there, reaching for a pencil and parchment to send her reply. The letter itself might smell of sweat and the forge, with a few rubbings of soot here and there.

"Logark,

I will share with you the wise words once shared with me.

The only retired soldier is a dead soldier.

If the fire still burns in your soul to see the enemies of the Horde wiped from the world then show your old hide before the Inquisition. We gather this Monday at the Ring of Trials in Nagrand, at 8 by the Goblin clock. We will see if you still have the resolve to fight under the guidance of the Mandate.

-Inquisitor Ruuki the Reborn"

She rolled and sealed the parchment, dropping it into the outbox on her way back to the forge. She would need to prepare more armor and weapons for all these new Aspirants and Supplicants seeking to join their cause.
Khorvis

Re: Logark Letter of intent

Unread post by Khorvis »

Khorvis tended the frigid ice of his secluded hilltop grove with the trailing wisps of pipesmoke. His back against a white birch, the High Inquisitor watched Logark depart the gates of the Grim Hall and into the freezing night of Tirisfal. Nodding to himself, he took another drag from the gnome-bone pipe and the startled embers illuminated a satisfied set of tusks.