From a dark corner.

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Brishen
Lost

From a dark corner.

Unread post by Brishen »

Late at night as a few Grim shuffle around the hall, a voice whispers out "Hello Grim, I've missed you". The echos make it impossible to determine where it's coming from. "It's been too long, and I miss all the violence and bloodshed we've shared together. I'd like to try that again. No one does it quite like The Grim..."
\m/ Brishen \m/
Lilliana

Re: From a dark corner.

Unread post by Lilliana »

Of course Lilliana hears the whisper....and happens to be wandering through the hall at just the right time, at just the right moment. Her head bobs left and right, just where is that whisper coming from?

"Hey....what the frack.....is that the polite undead guy? The one with manners.....? Where the hell is he? WHERE THE HELL IS HE?????"
Brishen
Lost

Re: From a dark corner.

Unread post by Brishen »

Brishen steps out of his corner and grins. "Ah Lilly, good to see you. It's comforting to know I'm not completely forgotten... Or hated. I've given myself plenty of time to reflect on things, and realize how much I miss wearing the Grim colors. I hope to again".
\m/ Brishen \m/