Green Fire in the Night (Bainesidhe)

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Dullahean

Green Fire in the Night (Bainesidhe)

Unread post by Dullahean »

*The Dreadweavers get a missive during a time when it would not interrupt their concentration on what they were doing or cause them undo harm a green imp appears and cackles. The imp flexes it’s arms and snickers as it snaps it’s fingers and a green flame appears on a table by the point of contact there is an intricate designed envelop there with the words.* The Dreadweavers: *It hops back it has a little lion tail that swishes back and forth it doesn’t seem to be attacking but waiting for something from the point of contact.* Well? Going to read it? I’m excited to see if I get burned for this. I wonder if she’s going to fly letters in by the dozens or if she’ll scoff and walk off.
*This is what one gets for sending a demon to do her work. Still the missive is there even if it isn’t there by the best methods.

The letter if opened smells of ozone and brimstone.. A green flame bursts forth and it doesn’t feel hot but extremely cold instead. Bainesidhe appears in a ghostly flame with green highlights speaking like a recorded message would.

To the Dreadweavers:

I believe we may be able to benefit each other. I worked extensively with the Lich King. I was one of his alchemists his magic users who worked to bring the Deathknights and the dead back to life with demonic energies.

I am fully horde though like most of those of Gilneas who were changed to forsaken we have roots in the alliance. I would tell you right now however I wish to burn those roots fully. The more roots I burn the more powerful I become. The more powerful those I align with become.

I am Bainesidhe, the cold howl from beyond. Though I have no problem doing what I did for the Lich King in the end I want to do it for my own purpose. I realize fully however a single tree falls under the weight of the windstorm. But a forest withstands.

Enclosed after this message burns is a small orb set it in a bowl with a bit of blood from any source and the searching you would do on me would be contained within feel free to check the references.

Snap your fingers three times after you consider your answer. The imp will appear again to take an answer should you wish. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
~Bainesidhe

*The letter burns up and all that is left is ash and a small purple marble. The imp dances from side to side cackling again.. He takes his horn off and scratches it then reattaches the horn.. The air is still filled with ozone smell and brimstone smell. The imps eyes glint as he watches the Dreadweavers. If they try to cut him for blood nothing but fire comes out it’s unusable.. He would cackle and offer a dead raven in his stead.

Soon as the blood is applied to the marble a mist envelops the area the pool expands and then fires rise again green it is like looking in a Vision pool. There is a young short runt beautiful nightelf with two other night elves. She is playing with others and talking to her family.. then it pans in to a certain conversation. “Elune made us mortal? Why apa?”

Images continue as she grows she grows darker she starts performing magics and starts getting any books she can get her hands on. She uses everything she can to get darker books and even starts talking to demons to get what she desires but she is astute in her dealings she never actually owed anything to the demons beyond a minor favor which she paid up-front; most of the time she tormented them for what she wanted. She became an expert at demon physiology.

They lived a long time but she wanted to live forever. Then she happened upon a demonic book. In the book she managed to get what she wanted. Immortality but it had a hefty price. Still it was one she was willing to pay the ritual entailed, her Mothers heart and torture before the heart was extracted.

Next vision is her over her Mothers dead body eating the heart she carved from her chest. Her father walked in at this point and in a rage he cast a spell smiting her. It was quick too quick this was part of it. She learned already from the books the secrets to soul capture and transference she was beginning to learn how to utilize soul power to make her immortal she just came to the realization before her demise.

She was laid to rest in Lorderon that is where she rested for many years until the Lich king carved his way through Azeroth; random undead recovering bodies for his armies. He captured her corpse and discovered her soul was not gone but in stasis in her corpse. Using this he had his magicians reanimate her corpse and tie her to his will.

Bainesidhe as she was called was a terror of the scourge under a army right by the alliance bases, He wanted to torment her and make her blood cold against alliance where she came. In fact two death knights were under her; her father and her new wife. They had no choice but to follow her orders from the lich king to the letter this she enjoyed but she couldn’t kill them and she wanted to kill her father to complete the ritual.

A marking was placed on both the father and his wife. A safety point in case she couldn’t get her revenge and lust for power. Bainesidhe heard the call of the Ebon Blade And as a result of the call she stayed in the Lich King’s armies continuing his work but granting information to the Ebon Blade that helped to Fell the Lich King’s armies.

After she was freed she spent some time just killing Alliance. Humans and Night elves gave her the most gratification especially younger night elves. She fed on their souls gaining power gaining artifacts some she sealed away some she kept on her person for more power.

The next vision came she was walking in the forests of Lorderon again trying to get to her roots. There was a Valkyrie, she prepared to do battle when it spoke to her in a ghostly whisper. Forsaken those free of the lich king that do not deserve to die. She was not true death knight she was something else a spell caster. One who used infernal energies to do her bidding after her reanimation. Bainsidhe opened a portal and stepped through into the undercity speaking to Sylvannas, they spoke at length of things they could do to ensure survival of their race. Bainesidhe would make sure this happened. She started to manipulate certain forsaken with her point of view to experiment on reanimation plagues. And she personally is experimenting on reanimation with other creatures; especially the worgen which is her greatest task.

Currently she has a demon holding on Dreanor many summoned demons protect it. She has some forsaken working for her. And a small prision where most of the prisioners are sick with the newest concoctions of undead alchemy most don’t live past a month and most don’t reanimate.

The Vision fades and the marble melts. The smell of infernal magic still in the air.*
Neevah

Re: Green Fire in the Night (Bainesidhe)

Unread post by Neevah »

Ruuki had been the one to find the imp skittering about in her office. She'd scarce walked into the door from a battlefield when it appeared, cackling and dancing just out of her reach as she swung her sword on instinct. She didn't trust the creepy things, especially ones from warlocks she wasn't familiar with, and once the letter materialized she kept it at sword's length. It was unusual to have a letter directed to just the Dreadweavers, as the High Inquisitor was certainly above that rank, but she assumed it was simple miscommunication somewhere. Still holding the massive sword with one hand to keep him in one spot, she opened the letter, doing her best to ignore the scent of brimstone and sulfur.

The message played, and she listened intently, committing information to memory about this particular Aspirant. When the marble dropped she glanced to the imp, scowling as she let the immolating letter drop to the stone and wood floor. She certainly wasn't about to use her own blood- recent experiences made her extremely cautious of warlock arcanery, save the few she personally trusted. She leveled a steely glare at the imp.

"Move from this spot, so much as a muscle twitch, and you'll wish your mistress was dealing with you instead of me."

Without waiting for a reply, she sheathed her greatsword and went pay a visit to the mess hall. There, she found one of the butchers able to accommodate her by providing a bowl of boar's blood from one of the recent hunts. Once she'd returned to her office, she sat at her desk, applied the marble, and watched the scene play out before her. Her expression remained neutral, though her eyes narrowed slightly at certain points. After the better part of an hour had passed, the visions ended, and Ruuki was left alone with her thoughts, and the still captive imp. She sat there, mulling this new information over before grabbing a pen and parchment, writing out her reply.

"Bainsidhe,

Present yourself before the Inquisition this coming Monday evening, at 7 by the Goblin Clock. We will see if your alchemy and arcane skills are up to the Mandate's standard.

-Inquisitor Ruuki the Reborn"

She rolled up the parchment, sealed it with wax, and handed it to the imp.

"Return this to your mistress."