A bag of letters arrives...

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Rujaa

A bag of letters arrives...

Unread post by Rujaa »

with patches of dried blood stains and dumpling crumbles dotting the knapsack.

A brown druidic feather is lodged on its side, while the familiar scent of a goblin rocket lets The Grim officers know how it was delivered.

Inside are eleven letters. A female pandaren paw print, along with dumpling sauce, marks one. Another smells of Stranglethorn's fisheries and some live bait wiggles inside the envelope.

Yet another is thawing, and it comes complete with a Talandra's rose petal fragrance sample bottle inside.

One by one, their tales come together. One by one, they are appropriately signed, "Peace through annihilation!"

(( I am disposing of my main, Rujaa, as I am changing her from a troll to a tauren.

I am also deciding to bring ALL of my Horde toons - one of each class - to The Grim/ transferring them to Twisting Nether.

I know that each "alt" must provide a Letter of Intent, so I will be writing those up this week. I'm also looking for my main (who was Rujaa) to be treated like an entirely new character to The Grim, so I'll be undergoing the Initiation process with her all over again. Only this time as a tauren.

This serves more as an announcement for the barrage of oncoming letters of intent, since I believe I can't write one for all 10 alts at once.))
Neevah

Re: A bag of letters arrives...

Unread post by Neevah »

((Oh wow. I'm all for more Tauren, we need more cowgirls around here! I'll be watching for the Letters!))
Rujaa

Unread post by Rujaa »

((Tauren transformation complete. However, I have removed my characters from Twisting Nether. The Grim is GREAT when there are people on. Unfortunately, there are only people on during scheduled events. Not only am I sitting with a completely empty guild roster (save for myself), but it's rough having to fend off Alliance on a PvP server by yourself. One is easy. Two can be done. 3 Alliance and I'm stuck with nothing to do because I can't go out into the world to do anything.

Rujaa is now tauren. She'll remain a loyal member of The Grim, and I'll be hopping on for events just like everyone else. She's staying my PvP character and I'll be very active on her whenever PvP events come up on The Grim calendar.

Also, my Battlenet is Ruj#1465. If there is ever PvP or RP-PvP to be found in Twisting Nether, please let me know :) I love The Grim. I love the FIGHT

<3

))
Aureilya
Lost

Unread post by Aureilya »

(The guild is pretty active every night of the week, not just during events. Maybe you are logging on during the day when people are at work/school, or late at night when most people are asleep? Prime time (between about 7pm-11pm server) most nights I see 20+ people on.)
Neevah

Unread post by Neevah »

(I'm sorry that you left the Grim so soon. Unfortunately, the daytime is when the majority of us are at work, school, or tending to our families so it's not that unusual for the guild to be pretty scarce during the day. Aureliya is right, people tend to start logging on around 5 or 6 server time and it goes on until midnight sometimes, because that's generally the time when people are free to play. Not every member participates in every scheduled event, and there's usually a handful sitting in the Warspear Tavern RPing with other guilds.

There are things to do in game that don't require a constant group, but Tanaan is literally a hotbed of Alliance activity. That's the joy and curse of playing on a PvP server. Sometimes you get lucky and slaughter Alliance along your way, and sometimes you get ganged up on.

I hope you'll still join us for Fite Nite this Friday night on Rujaa. The more the merrier.

Good luck on the other server!
Kerala

Unread post by Kerala »

I'm sorry you aren't feeling fully satisfied with the timing. I understand the frustration of having few people that share the same schedule as you.

Add to that the notoriety of the Grim, and yeah, going solo with that black and red tabard you may as well have a target painted on you and be wearing alliance-attracting musk!
Tanaan has been a much friendlier place since I had to leave and join my family's guild.

Don't give up! There are folks who play daytime regularly :)