A letter with a mark of the Ebon Blade

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Kaevia

A letter with a mark of the Ebon Blade

Unread post by Kaevia »

To the Inquisitors:
I am Scourgelord Kaevia Dawnstar. I serve Highlord Mograine and am based out of Acherus, the Ebon Hold. A Knight of the Ebon Blade. I was once one of the Blood Knights, but that was until the Scourge claimed me and made me one of their own. Do not let this concern you. I do not seek to follow that path again. The cold hatred of the Scourge is what runs through my veins. Or at least, it did before its fall. Now, it is any who stand in defiance of the Knights of the Ebon Blade. Those who defy us, fall to my blades. I seek neither fame, nor desire to be a “hero” to anyone of the Horde. I am simply here to fight the wars that arise. Take from that what you will.
But now I offer my blades and knowledge of Frost and Unholy to you and yours. There is only so much I can do within the Knights. Perhaps I can do more with you.

Signed
-Scourgelord Kaevia – There is also a mark of the Ebon Blade next to her name.

((Some have RP’ed with me as Atalshi. This I guess would be considered an alt, but I intend on focusing on her to max level.))
Neevah

Re: A letter with a mark of the Ebon Blade

Unread post by Neevah »

Ruuki sat alone in the Office of the Inquisition, sorting through all of the notes and ramblings that had littered the High Inquisitor's desk. She wasn't happy to see a messenger come in with yet more blasted paper, but she accepted the letter and sent her on her way. Her eyes flicked over the note, taking in its contents before finding a scrap of paper to send a reply.

"Kaevia,

We shall see what you can do. Meet us in Orgrimmar, on the top floor of the Hall of the Brave, this coming Monday evening, at 7:30 in the evening by the Goblin clock.

-Inquisitor Ruuki the Reborn"
Kaevia

Unread post by Kaevia »

(Ummm...Monday evening doesn't work for me because I work 12 hour overnight shifts. Sorry :( Unless there is something else we can work out later in the week? Friday night or Saturday?)
Gazreeth
Lost

Unread post by Gazreeth »

*Gazreeth and Orphyn were walking down the guild hall discussing battle strategies, a note from an unknown Death Knight caught his eye)

Gaz - Hold up a second, this one speaks of Lord Mograine, but I ain't never heard of her.

Orphyn - Sir Gazreeth, this one seems to want to serve the mandate, and wouldn't it be good for the Mandate if we were to recruit and train another Death Knight?

Gaz - Slow your role big ears! But you do have a point. Bringing another Death Knight into the fold would help us form a group of uncorrupted. I will send a missive to Lady Ruuki and see if she will let us interrogate, er, interview this one away from the inquisition.

*Gaz places a not on Ruuki's desk*

Hey Ruuki, I know as of late we have been at odds, but I am requesting that myself and Orphyn interview the Death Knight Kaevia, I know she is an elf, but hey, she is also a Death Knight and I think that counts for more. With Khorvis being all fel orced up, I am thinking you might need a hand. If you allow us to do this I will send you a report and a recommendation.

*Stamped with a Golden Smile, and a terribly drawn pair of elf ears*
Neevah

Unread post by Neevah »

It seemed as though every time she sat down at the desk, more notes piled up. It was no wonder Khorvis went bonkers. She sighed in frustration, grabbing the next note and reading it... then reading it again. She couldn't help the frown, mildly irritated that Gazreeth assumed she and Lilliana couldn't handle the Inquisition without Khorvis. She grabbed a piece of paper and began writing a reply, scowling at the poor Troll messenger that came in with yet more paperwork. She bid him to wait, and completed her note.

"Gazreeth and Orphyn,

While your dedication to the Mandate is admirable, it is the Inquisitors who are to speak to the new Aspirants. Either I or Lilliana will meet with this newcomer. Whether she is an elf or not, Death Knight or not, she is within the jurisdiction of the Office of the Inquisition.

As for Orphyn, he is still a Supplicant himself and is in no position to be deciding whether or not someone is fit for Grim.

Question mine or Lilliana's authority again, and you will need more than a hand when I am through with you.

-Inquisitor Ruuki the Reborn"