Goblin courier delivery

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Gazreeth
Lost

Goblin courier delivery

Unread post by Gazreeth »

Greetings! I am Galwrix, the spirits of nature have sent me to search for you. They told me Grim is in need of those trained in the arts of walking with nature. There are many enemies they need help defeating, and they are in need of an honorable shaman who stays true to the shamanistic teachings... Oh who am I kidding, that's a load of hobgoblin waste. I need people to help me kill people. Plain and simple. The elements got their panties in a bunch once we made a deal with them and now they serve the goblins. So since they can't kill me they would like me to kill others, no complaints here am I right? I am. So if Grim will let me in, I will kill many, for them and for the angry elements. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Galwrix!
Neevah

Re: Goblin courier delivery

Unread post by Neevah »

Ruuki read the note, wondering if all Goblins were this insane lately. She penned a note in reply.

"Galwrix,

Find me for your tabard. We will see if your lust for slaughter can be molded to the Mandate's high standard.

-Inquisitor Ruuki the Reborn"