A Javelin with a Note and a Talking Head

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Cobrak
Friend

A Javelin with a Note and a Talking Head

Unread post by Cobrak »

A throwing javelin of Darkspear make lodges itself into the gates of the Grim halls. A roll of parchment is tied to its shaft, while a shrunken human head dangles from a string tied round its tip. The head's eyes and mouth are aglow in a foul greenish tint of voodoo and demonic magics as it moves its lips silently.

The note is unfurled, it is written in Zandali, troll speech.

"Greetings brothers of the Grim,

I am Tazzuk, son of Tala'zun, of the Darkspears. A brother of mine holds rank within your guild, my chief, Cobrak. I wish to as well now that my former comrades are no longer worthy of my service. The Grim, from what I have seen, are the only within the Horde's ranks to be called the strongest, and I want to be a part of it. My talents be yours should you find this acceptable, as well as my comrade's, a troll by the name of Xek'anjo, his message is laid within the head. The spear has an enchantment upon it to guide it back to us with your answer, just throw it and it comes back."

The head now begins to speak, an echoing spiral of lost souls condensing into a single, booming trollish voice.

"Taewanniwanga! Ol' Xek be aplogizin' if dis be strange, but wut else be dere for Xek ta send? Letters be borin'. I be Xek'anjo Ul'ganni, o' da Shatterspears, an' I be creepin' on ya ta let me join ya band. Bigchief Dino always be sayin' how Grim be strongest, Xek wanna know dis, Xek wanna see dis strength. Ol' Xek wait fer da spear ta come back wit good news! AHHAIIYAA!"

The head becomes powerless and ceases to glow, hanging there as lifeless as it once was.
Khorvis

Re: A Javelin with a Note and a Talking Head

Unread post by Khorvis »

[[ To be responded to. Not enough time in day. ]]
Cobrak
Friend

Unread post by Cobrak »

((Hahaha no prob))
Lilliana

Unread post by Lilliana »

Lilly had heard the impact of the spear from down the hall. It sent her racing, probably thinking it was some attack or something like that.

"Whoa, that's so rude!" She exclaims, tapping the dangling shrunken head with a finger.

"That's so dumb," She eyes the written note, "Writing it in that stupid language."

She shouts, "Hey Khorvis, want me to reply to this thing?!"
Khorvis

Unread post by Khorvis »

[[ You can reply to these, Lilly. I dunno if it makes sense now. Was Xekanjo interviewed last night? ]]
Lilliana

Unread post by Lilliana »

((It doesn't really :P ))