A Letter Sealed With Black Wax

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Laviria

A Letter Sealed With Black Wax

Unread post by Laviria »

A sealed envelope arrives at it's destination, addressed simply to The Grim, and sealed with an intricate black stamp.

To those among The Grim,

For years, all I've known is my commitment to the Legion's destruction, but for now, circumstances force me to look to other means of occupying my time. Reflection has turned me to remembrance of my past, that I was once a mere Sin'dorei. And in that remembrance, a flame sparked within me. It was the Alliance, who abandoned my people to the aftermath of the Scourge. It was the Kaldorei who had taken our homes from us. And it is the Alliance, that must pay for my people's torment. My blades shall once again strike true towards the heart of those who have committed atrocities against the Sin'dorei, and my thirst for bloodshed grows steadily without an abundance of demons to flay.

I recall hearing The Grim mentioned during my travels, and though my mind was occupied with more prevalent matters such as surviving what seemed like an endless for control over my very soul and body, I held the idea of your mandate in high regard. Now, I am willing and capable of following that mandate, if you will have me.

Laviria Daimora
Illidari

Qabian

Re: A Letter Sealed With Black Wax

Unread post by Qabian »

Qabian eyed the stamp carefully after he read the letter, holding the design in his mind in case it became relevant later.
Laviria Daimora,

You sound serious enough about your intentions in your letter. If you can, meet us Friday by the 6th bell, near the Dalaran Crater in Hillsbrad. If you're unavailable at that hour, let me know and I'll find you at another time.

Magister Qabian Grimfire
High Inquisitor of the Grim
((If you can't make Friday the 16th at 6pm server time, we'll find something that works. If you can, War Mode ON.))
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner