A Simple Missive

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Tallius

A Simple Missive

Unread post by Tallius »

A simple sheet of vellum is folded onto itself, forming its own envelope and bound with a wax seal bearing the emblem of the illidari. The script within is a dark green ink, and the text precisely transcribed. Its reverse side, and the outer surface of the envelope bears 'The Grim' as a vague address.

To whom it may concern,

My name is Tallius Flamecrest. The purpose of my current inquiry is to determine whether or not a place could be found for myself within your ranks. The illidari lack purpose in the wake of the Legion's fall, and I have little interest in chasing down the straggling dredges left in the wake of the event. Combat however, has been the one thing that truly keeps my demon at bay. Through joining your organization, I understand that I would be able to sate her urges with ease. Understandably, finding myself amenable to your broader purpose is a scant price for maintaining my sanity.

I can make myself available to further inquiry upon request, simply let me know a time and place of convenience.

-T.F.
Qabian

Re: A Simple Missive

Unread post by Qabian »

Tallius Flamecrest,

Combat is of absolute necessity under the call of the Mandate. We can always use more arms in the fight.

You can find me in Brill this Wednesday evening, if we don't cross paths earlier.

Peace through Annihilation.

~High Inquisitor Qabian Grimfire

((Wed the 11th at 8pm server if it works for you. If not, I'm pretty flexible.))
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner