Noxx wonders into the tavern...

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Noxx

Noxx wonders into the tavern...

Unread post by Noxx »

Noxx wonders into the tavern. You can tell that he is very tired. He removes the hood from his face as his light blue eyes gazes around the tavern. Is slowly blinks his eyes one last time before he lays his head into his arms on top of a table. He slowly but surely falls asleep at the table. In front of him he has left a written note...

"The Grim...

I come to you from Suramar city. I had to escape quickly due to the Burning Legion. My family was left behind as I also left behind my magical heritage. I have been trained the way of the blade. The shadows have become my new home. I have some unsettled business to conduct with the Burning Legion. I have heard of your people from others within the horde as I escaped Suramar. I ask for your protection until I can get myself onto my feet again. In return I can give you my loyalty and my blades. Please allow me to join your ranks. As a Nightborne I can close the gap between you and Suramar City.

Regards,
Noxx Darkblade"
Qabian

Re: Noxx wonders into the tavern...

Unread post by Qabian »

Qabian walks by on his way to do whatever he does on his brief visits to places like these. He raises an eyebrow at the sleeping Nightborne. Strange place for a nap. He peers over the sleeping figure at the paper in front of him and blinks in surprise at it being far more relevant than he could have expected. "This would be much more likely to reach its intended recipients from a mailbox," Qabian mutters quietly.

He slips a quill from his sleeve and reaches over the man's arm, and adds an addendum to the letter without waking him up.

Brill. Find me there.

~Q
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner
Noxx

Re: Noxx wonders into the tavern...

Unread post by Noxx »

Noxx lifts his head from the table. His eyes wander around the tavern slowly not even sure about the time. He then looks down to the note. A smile comes upon his face. He quickly nods to himself as he gets up from the table. He then quickly walks outside as he looks back one last time. He then gets onto his saddle as he lets off a quick kick and begins to ride off.