Letter Marked with a Skull

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Kazarak
Lost

Letter Marked with a Skull

Unread post by Kazarak »

A letter written in stern orcish appears at the Grim stronghold, marked with the sigil of a blood-colored skull. Within the scroll is written…

“To the Grim,

I am Kazarak Bloodskull, Darkspear Shaman. Your organization’s purpose suits my talents, and our ideals align. I wish to join your ranks.

The Alliance is full of those whose lives must end. Their civilizations are a cancer on the world, draining its spirit and robbing the free races of the world of their independence. The cowardly humans and their cohort of lofty races must be brought down from their thrones so we may live as we see fit. I have always been an instrument of the ancestors’ spirits. To honor those that came before, to give the Loa patronage, I will hunt them; I will sacrifice them.

For the Loa, for the spirits, and for PEACE.

Kazarak Bloodskull.”
Neevah

Re: Letter Marked with a Skull

Unread post by Neevah »

"Kazarak,

Your words speak truth, and it gladdens me to see more seeking to join our cause. We are not holding our usual gathering until next Monday, but if you are free tomorrow seek out either Khorvis Bloodstar, our High Inquisitor, or Lilliana Bloodshine. They will question you and decide if you are worthy of attempting the Inquisition. In the meantime, avail yourself of the reading made public for those seeking to join.

-Inquisitor Ruuki the Reborn"
Lilliana

Re: Letter Marked with a Skull

Unread post by Lilliana »

*comes across Ruuki as she finishes writing up her letter to Kazarak* Hey, I met that guy the other night. Told him he could come this Monday night since like, I'll be there....but like, who knows when we'll see him.

*she fiddles with her hair* He totally helped put out the fire in my hair too. *The ends of Lilliana's hair are completely charred*